A great Account Manager role with a fast paced boutique creative strategic agency working with international financial and consumer tech clients. Interested? Read on...
A fast-paced creative strategic agency with international clients, who are dedicated to uncovering what makes their clients unique. Their an agile mix of planners, strategists and creatives. They put the right brains together to solve their clients' businesses challenges.
As Account Manager you will be:
- Supporting the Key Account Manager on several projects
- Leading projects and building relationships with clients
- Acting as the main point of contact for designated clients
- Managing internal teams, processes, timelines and budgets
- Working with creatives on proposals and presenting to clients
- Project managing briefs from beginning to end
- Promoting the agency's services within client organisations
- Great training possibilities
- 25 days holiday
- Regular socials
- Friday cheese and wine
- Free drinks and snacks
- Access to 200 + perks via Perkbox
To be successful in this Account Manager role you must have:
- Previous Account Management experience
- Experience working in a small creative agency
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure
- Be motivated, driven and organised
- Have excellent communication skills, and relationship building skills
- Have good project management skills
If this sounds like you then please apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.