Super-organised, willing and capable Account Manager with corporate comms experience? We need you now!
This well known strategic brand agency has fabulous offices with nearly 100 talented people, working on blue chip brands across corporate reporting, brand positioning, naming and identity, campaigns, brand environments and packaging.
We're looking for an Account Manager who already has some corporate comms and possibly some annual reports experience. With an agency background you'll be ready to hit the ground running, and:
- Support the Senior Account Manager as a key point of contact with the client.
- Handle brand communications projects from inception to delivery including specifying project deliverables, creating budgets and schedules, and managing complex production processes.
- Work with the design team to ensure all work meets clients' expectations both strategically and creatively.
- Manage budgets and billing schedules, liaising with the Finance team to ensure accurate billing and profitable margins.
If you're free within the next couple of weeks, we'd love to hear from you if you have the following experience:
- A couple of years in a branding, design or corporate comms agency as a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager.
- A good understanding of print and digital - especially annual reports.
- A friendly, professional approach and full of initiative.
Please get in touch today with your CV!
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.