Our client is a new type of agency that recognises that fund-raising and communication now needs to be looked at in the round. They like to take risks, try new things and with their core staff with decades worth of fund-raising and communications experience they use their networks to solve problems and smash targets!THE ROLE
As Account Manager you will be joining this agency at a pivotal time to drive the business forward. You will be working on a range of key accounts working in partnership with their charity clients.Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing the detail of their direct marketing plans, ensuring that campaigns are completed and the charities get the best possible service.
- Managing and organising production for specific campaigns including liaising with printers, mailing houses and fulfilment house.
- Ensuring that all campaigns are completed, juggling multiple projects efficiently
- Provide accurateYOU
As Account Manager you will be both strategic and hands on with have the following skills to be considered :
- Extensive knowledge of direct marketing principles and print and production
- Fund-raising experience preferably individual giving
- Understanding of digital and social marketing and how this is applied to charity fund-raising
- Project management skills including print buying, list buying and fulfilmentIf this Account Manager role is ticking all the boxes then apply NOW! All applications will get a response!
Account Manager - £28,000-£37,000 - West SussexIf this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.