Account Manager – Woking
£28,000 - £30,000 plus benefits
Bluetree have teamed up with this gorgeous integrated marketing & PR agency to look for an Account Manager. You will be eager to make your mark in this growing, agency with big ambitions and you will be excited about the prospect of developing the reputation of the business and the results they deliver to their clients.
• Responsible for all PR activities carried out by this integrated agency
• Strategic direction and hands-on implementation of PR and Marketing programmes
• Ensuring integration with other communications activities
• Managing and delivering formalised planning, monitoring and reporting
• Regular copywriter for other activities including advertising, direct mail, literature and web
• Managing clients, the media, colleagues, freelance staff and suppliers
• Attend and steer meetings with clients, media and suppliers
• Plan and organise events on behalf of clients
• Responsibility for managing all contact reports and updating clients regularly by phone, in person and by email when required.
• Ensure all projects run to deadline and budget using the existing internal process.
• Proven track record of PR & Marketing experience, preferably B2B but B2C will not be overlooked.
• Passionate about the hospitality and events industry.
• Creative, strategic and fearless!
• Experienced copywriter and enthusiastic storyteller, able to turn your hand to press releases, website copy, email newsletters and award entries – all with excellent spelling and grammar.
• Experience managing direct reports would be advantageous.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.