- Fast growing boutique integrated agency to call home.
- Brilliant career development opportunities.
- Fantastic clients to work with.
What you’ll be doing
As Account Manager, you’ll be working across a variety of projects from print campaigns including brochures, direct mail and magazines to events and digital campaigns, ensuring that you find the best possible solution to meet your clients’ needs.
You’ll get involved with writing creative briefs for the studio and above all be super organised in order to make this all happen on brief and ensure that projects meet agreed timescales. You’ll be an excellent communicator, enjoy the buzz of agency life and be an all-round confident person – you won’t be shy speaking to clients or liaising with the creative team to make sure that projects are ticking along smoothly and iron out any problems before they arise.
What experience you’ll need
- First rate client management and communication skills.
- Self-starter and a real team player who’s not afraid of rolling up their sleeves and getting stuck in.
- A few years’ experience working within an integrated, digital or creative agency in a client services role, ideally as an Account Manager.a
- Solid understanding of the full marketing mix and the ability to apply these when liaising with clients and implementing projects.
- Natural multi-tasker with excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to keep a cool head under pressure when working to tight deadlines.
You can expect a salary in the region of £24k - £28k, maybe more for the perfect person and the opportunity to join a growing agency where ideas will be listened to and you can really put your own stamp on the role with the gravitas to grow.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Fran for more details!