Account Manager, High Wycombe -
- Brilliant office space
- Hybrid homeworking and office working
- Professional development
- Amazing team
- Your new career move
An award winning and passionate creative marketing agency in High Wycombe are looking for a vibrant Account Manager to join their growing team and oversee key projects. You’ll be proactive bridge between the marketing team and clients to drive a portfolio of projects.
What you’ll need
- Energy, drive and a bubbly personality
- Collaborative and also independent
- High attention to detail
- At least 2-3 years agency experience
- Exceptional project management skills
- Commercial acumen with demonstrable budget management skills
- A love for agency and an obsession for organisation!
What you’ll be doing
- Building and nurturing strong relationships with a plethora of clients, acting as their point of contact and a go-to!
- Effectively managing creative projects with a tailored client journey
- Producing budget plans and managing finances
- Guiding clients through projects and working end to end to ensure they have a smooth experience from conception to final tweaks post campaign execution!
- Seamlessly managing conflicting deadlines and supporting the wider team to deliver work
- Making sure campaigns meet brief and providing a successful journey
- Working as a team player!
Ts & Cs
Due to the location of their Buckinghamshire based office this role is commutable from High Wycombe, St Albans. Slough, Harrow, Aylesbury, Luton, Reading, Milton Keynes and more.
where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.