Are you an Account Manager who wants to work for a pioneering retail technologies company?
One of the fastest growing retail tech companies in the UK are looking to expand their account management team as they develop their client portfolio. Their clients come from a broad range of sectors including cosmetics and fragrance, pharmacy and food and beverage.
They are looking for an account manager who has 1-3 years experience with knowledge of campaign management and social media marketing.
Role and Responsibilities:
As an account manager you will be fully immersed in all aspects of a commercial role. You will be in constant communication with brand partners and working closely with cross functional teams to deliver campaigns.
- Managing brand relationships to execute campaigns and advise them on campaign best practices.
- Building strong relationships to nurture and grow accounts as well as discussing future campaigns and renewals with clients.
- Supporting the creation of and collating relevant campaign collateral.
- Using internal tools to build and monitor live campaigns.
- Deliver post campaign analysis for brands and recommendations for future campaigns.
Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years experience in an Account Management / Account Executive role ideally from an agency.
- Social Media experience is essential, from content creation to the management of social media.
- Experience working in the FMCG sector would be advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills to build rapport with clients and ensure the smooth running of campaigns.
If you are ready for a new challenge in an Account Manager position, then be sure to apply today!