Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 basic + bonus
Are you an experienced Account Manager who wants to be part of a rapidly growing company within one of the hottest sectors in media?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing business within an extremely popular sector which is increasing YOY. The company provide a marketing platform which joins data insights and creative strategy to establish relationships between brands and creators. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with some of the world's biggest brands.
With outstanding offices located in Central London, offering a family feel working culture, you will thrive within a company focused on their people. You will benefit from starting a career that is bursting with opportunity and progression, whilst working with leading brands.
- This role will be managing the accounts that have been won by the new business team
- You will be responsible for re-booking revenue and retention rate as well as up-selling the accounts where possible and improving average order values
- Very consultative approach, ensuring the client receives a clear and consistent weekly update as to the status of their campaign.
- Consistently work towards personal targets whilst building strong working relationships with clients
- You will need to have 18+ months experience in selling adtech
- Demonstrable experience in managing existing accounts to improve retention numbers and maximise the revenue.
- Strong communication skills to ensure you can build trusting relationships with clients keeping them up to date on their campaigns
- A self-motivator able to work autonomously with an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proven knowledge within the tech space, to be able to hit the ground running.
If you are motivated, thrive under pressure and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, click to apply for this Account Manager role now!
Emily Jones - Talent Consultant