- Multi-channel execution and management - manage the delivery of the campaign plans for each event, ensuring each activity is delivered within deadline, to budget, and gains the required audience reach across all audiences (visitors and exhibitors).
* Work with key external suppliers and internal teams: PR, Digital & Campaigns teams to ensure all channels are effectively optimised to produce the best results with the most effective spend.
* Brief, distribute and measure marketing campaigns for Glee - email, social media, press, video & live events
* Provide social media support for each event to improve online brand presence - message scheduling, group message interaction, administer follower acquisition and engagement campaigns in conjunction with digital team.
* Maintain the marketing cost tracker for each event, by raising PO's and communicating these to suppliers, continually monitoring spend, negotiating costs with suppliers and acting as the first port of call for the internal finance team for budget queries.
* Manage the Glee blog, securing content from partners, editors and exhibitors to drive new customers to the website.
* Working with the Marketing Manager, execute content marketing programmes that drive new audiences and retain existing Tier 1 customer groups.
* Work with sales team and Marketing Manager to execute exhibitor acquisition & retention plans, including key customer plans.
* Demonstrate value through partner success, using appropriate tools to report on coverage volume, perception ratings and customer feedback. Where possible, look to define how media partnerships have impacted customer perception, sales and business growth. Ensure that any market insight generated from partnerships is fed back to the wider teams
- Experience of marketing or account management desirable (but must have desire to develop career within marketing).
* Understanding of customer targeting and segmentation
* Excellent copywriting skills
* Demonstrate a real understanding of brands and understands the importance of measurement
* Strongly results-focused, able to clearly demonstrate success via proven metrics
* Fluent in English (verbal and written) and demonstrable ability to communicate confidently and to negotiate
* Experience of working within the events industry - desirable
* Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field - desirable
* Proficiency in Photoshop and In-design - desirable.