A top digital agency in the UK is seeking an Account Manager to lead on paid channels (PPC, Paid Social, etc.) for widely recognized FMCG clients similar to P&G, Nestle and Heinz.
This Account Manager will join the award-winning agency's rapidly growing performance marketing team operating across FMCG, health & beauty and retail. Nearing the end to a very successful year for the business has brought on the need to grow and expand their digital practice by increasing PPC and paid social capabilities.
Based in Central London, their stylized office of around 50 is soon to be added to by a driven and confident paid specialist.
This Account Manager will have strong experience across PPC and paid social, preferably from an agency background.
About the Account Manager Role
As Account Manager, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a diverse, fast-paced and competitive environment.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Lead end-to-end paid media campaigns (including PPC, paid social, programmatic, display and more) for an eclectic group of global brands
- Collaborate with the stakeholders at all levels from the Head of Digital Performance to the wider central marketing team
- Grow the paid media channels into cornerstones of the agency's digital performance offering
Desired skills of the Account Manager:
- Ideally 3+ years' experience in PPC and paid social, preferably within an agency environment
- Experience in line managing an individual/s
- An entrepreneurial attitude, great time-management skills and high attention to detail
The Account Manager will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £35k to £45k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including a bonus, competitive holiday package, health, pension and more.
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0207 850 6133.