Account Manager – Agency – Manchester City Centre – Up to £27,000
If helping top clients and leading a team sound like your thing, keep reading! Become the Account Manager for a thriving agency in the heart of Manchester City Centre!
This Account Manager role is perfect for someone who loves to be client facing and manage relationships. Situated in Manchester City Centre, if you love to be surrounded by the buzz of the city in a vibrant, exciting workplace, then this is the role for you!
The Account Manager will play an extremely important role within the business as they actively seek media opportunities and are the main point of contact for clients. The successful candidate will be able work effectively as a team leader and make strategic decisions to guarantee the best results possible for clients.
Main Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Key point of contact between the agency and their client.
- Ensure all aspects of the PR plan are delivered to ensure client satisfaction.
- Make sure KPIs are achieved and suggest creative solutions if any targets are not met.
- Identify and meet client needs to ensure a positive B2B relationship.
- Meet up with senior teams to report back progress in client relationships.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Up to date with important industry/media news.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to liaison with clients and staff.
- Strong understanding of client management procedures.
- Absorb information quickly to stay up to date with client’s ventures and learn information about new clients.
- Analytically minded in order to quickly spot potential issues and produce creative solutions quickly.
If this sounds like your perfect job, get in touch with our fantastic team on 0161 833 1044, firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online now!