Account Manager - Manchester City Centre - Digital Agency - £Competitive
New Job Alert! Become the Account Manager for a thriving agency and deliver innovative campaigns for some of the world’s biggest FMCG brands.
With their state-of-the-art offices based in vibrant Manchester City Centre, our client is at the heart of all things Manchester. Over the years, they have worked with some of the world’s most recognisable brands and as they continue to gain new business, they are now looking to hire a talented Account Manager. The successful candidate will become a crucial part of an agency which provides exceptional digital services for their clients, building long-term partnerships with high-profile clients. With generous benefits, this is certainly not a job to be missed!
The Main Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Accountability for management of client portfolios, establishing a sound comprehension of clients and their businesses.
- Identify prospects and minimise risk.
- Suggest business development when necessary to aid deliverance of company growth targets.
- Network with huge brands helping them to fulfil their business needs.
- Regular attendance of governance meetings.
- Supervise relationships between buying and selling retailers.
- Develop campaign ideas that will provide success outlining a clear strategy for clients.
- Delivery upon aforementioned campaign strategy costing against targets and budget, working both internally and externally to meet requirements.
- Strive to ensure the fluidity of the company.
- Be proactive in the recruitment and training processes aiding the discovery of new talent.
The Skills and Experience of the Account Manager:
- Complete comprehension of which campaign techniques work for given demographics
- Previous track record of budgeting successfully and efficiently
- Sound networking skills, with emphasis placed on interpersonal qualities
- Excellent linguistic skills, as both oral and written reports, will be required
- Understanding of the FMCG industry
- A desire to succeed and excel with the company
Ready to apply? Apply now or get in touch with us for more information on 0161 833 1044 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!