Robert Half Marketing and Creative is currently searching for a talented Account Manager to join a global creative agency, headquartered here in London. This is the ideal role for an Account Executive who is ready to move forward in their career and take on increased responsibility. The role will see you managing day to day relationships with clients as well as writing copy for short-form content. The agency works with some of the world's most recognised technology companies and offers the opportunity to travel to the US on occasion.
The Account Manager will be joining the account team to help manage the day to day client relationships and get involved hands-on with writing content across social media and short-form channels. This role is best suited for someone who is equal parts creative and techie with a passion for translating complex information into interesting stories. The office culture is friendly and laid back with a "work-hard-play-hard" atmosphere.
- B2B Marketing experience
- Day to day management of 2 - 3 key accounts
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- 2 - 3 year's experience as an account executive, account manager, copywriter or similar
- Experience working at an ad agency
- Writing samples, ideally for published content (advertising, social media, blogs etc)
- Ability to grasp complex technology products
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice