PR Account Manager
Consumer Lifestyle - Food and Drink
Want to make a real difference in an award-winning PR & content agency, with a diverse portfolio of big budget clients?
My client has a unique opportunity for an ambitious and creative Account Manager to join its entrepreneurial London-based team that has numerous award wins to its name!
You will be working with a key client jumping into the thick of it for 7 - 10 days, assisting with a food event close to Clapham.
- Liaising with media to get them to attend the event.The media titles you will be looking to target are mainly are lifestyle but also food and drink based.
- The level of this role is around the Account Manager/Snr Account Manager level but a switched on Senior Account Executive or Junior Account Manager would also be able to hit the ground running.
- Help with the project management of getting the event set up and rolling up your sleeves to run it.
- Post event follow up reaching out to attendees.
My client already has an approved list of media contacts so they just want an outgoing proactive freelancer who is comfortable calling and organising media. A background in food would be ideal but if you have drink or general consumer lifestyle experience then this could also be utilised.
Working across an impressive portfolio of food & drink, FMCG, lifestyle and travel clients, the new Account Manager will be part of a hard-working and passionate team that delivers high impact integrated PR campaigns that challenge and change brand perceptions.
What skills do you need to possess?
- 2 years plus previous PR agency experience
- Blue chip, big budget consumer brand experience (food and drink experience beneficial)
- Pitching experience and excellent client and media relationships
- Previous team management experience
- An entrepreneurial spirit and an eagerness to make an impact
What can you expect in return?
- 7 - 10 days freelance work starting Monday 22ndJuly
- Hopefully (weather permitting) an enjoyable short assignment with the chance to work for a fun agency and proactive team.
If the above role sounds of interest and you have the relevant skills and experience, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 826 1210.