Monthly presentations and meetings with the clients and lots of engagement with your affiliates means that this position would suit someone with a superb understanding of the affiliate marketing industry who thrives in a face to face environment. Working with a variety of affiliates you will be able to be creative and strategic in your approach and will need to be unflappable when dealing with challenging situations.
- Manage and optimise assigned accounts to fulfil the needs of the customer.
- Implement and advise on affiliate marketing concepts to optimise assigned accounts.
- Manage affiliate relationships necessary for the successfully management of assigned programs.
- Take a pro-active approach in solving issues with assigned clients, escalating issues to the appropriate team level when necessary.
- Work with Support Team to integrate programs successfully.
- Train merchants in the operation of affiliate programs in preparation for launch support handovers.
- Work independently to produce all necessary account management documentation and reporting.
- Produce regular and bespoke reports on assigned programs.
- Provide support to senior team members in the management of larger brand clients when necessary.
- Attend appropriate client and networking events to enhance client relationship development.
This position will evolve allowing you greater scope to gain both knowledge and experience within the online and affiliate market place.
Skills & ExpertiseTo be successful you will need to meet the below requirements.
- 1+ years' account management experience in a relevant digital marketing role.
- In-depth understanding of the affiliate marketing industry,
- An understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of the CPA/CPL model compared to other models such as CPC or CPM.
- Proven track record of successful client and team relationship building, including strong networking skills.
- Experience presenting commercial content to internal and external groups.
- Excellent computer literacy including advanced proficiency in MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Possess strong and professional communication (both verbal and written) and an ability to exchange information with others clearly and concisely.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective and harmonious working relationships with managers and employees, along with working with external suppliers.
- An approachable and unflappable manner, and ability to multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced and diverse environment.
- Ability to self-motivate and work to optimise assigned accounts without day-to-day guidance.