Job Title: Account Manager- Disruptive Social Media Agency
Location: South West London
Salary: £28 to £33k (depending on experience) - 20+ days' holiday, office gin bar, health, flexi-hours, regular social events
About The Cutting-Edge and Creative Social Media Marketing Agency
My client has an excellent opportunity for a talented Account Manager to join their boutique digital marketing agency. This fast paced Account Manager role will be highly focused on driving long-term growth for their portfolio of brands using highly-targeted social campaigns with a creative and experimental flair. An Account Manager with an innovative mind and a passion for social media would be perfect for their ambitious plans for growth. The Account Manager will also represent the hub of communication when liaising with internal and external suppliers in an effort to deliver imaginative brand content on social
This experimental social media marketing agency is an award-winning, Top 10 Strategic Social Media Agency based in London. As Account Manager you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe trust and strong relationships are the key to their success.
About The Account Manager Role
As Account Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop your client servicing skills in an exciting, fast-paced, social environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
* You will mastermind evergreen, multi-channel, social media marketing campaigns
* You will liaise closely with influential figures within and external to the company to mould wide-reaching projects and campaigns, maximising exposure using materials generated by market-leading research
* You will develop innovative social media campaigns whilst working towards clear targets in order to drive aggressive growth for a diverse portfolio of brands
* You will write and proofread creative copy to be delivered across multiple social platforms
About The Successful Account Manager
If you are currently in an Account Management role this could be the ideal next step in your career within the digital marketing sector.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
* Ideally 2 years' experience in delivering creative digital marketing campaigns
* Experience in the management of multi-faceted campaigns from start to finish
* Highly articulate and an immaculate attention to detail
* Experience in having adapted to different situations and personalities to reach positive outcomes.
The Account Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from 28 to 33k depending on experience and excellent company benefits including pension, regular social events and an in-office gin bar
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Stephen Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 973 7550
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter