Account Manager, Central London – Up to £32k dependent on experience
They’re an agency who have a great reputation for the innovative work they do. As an Account Manager, you’ll be working in a fun, friendly team working with a brand who are well known around the world. The Account Manager who gets a role here will be someone who is ambitious and has some great agency experience under their belt.
As an Account Manager you’ll be used to working with clients to understand their expectations, keeping on top of campaign progress and ensuring that clients are happy with the work produced. Are you an Account Manager with great experience on direct response campaigns? Please do get in touch.
An Account Manager role here means you’ll be getting hands-on with your work, liaising with creative, project management, planning and plenty of other departments too. Is this the kind of Account Manager role you’re looking for?
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as an Account Manager:
• Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time
• Keeping costs low and sticking to the budget
• Working alongside various departments within the agency
• Ensuring client objectives are met
• Working on a range of BTL campaigns such as DM
If you think this is the Account Manager role you’re looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible. They’re looking to get this Account Manager on board quickly.
Here’s what they’re looking for in this Account Manager:
• Experience on a number of direct campaigns
• Ability to keep on top of a busy schedule
• Assisting both junior and senior colleagues alike
• Hands-on approach to your work
Sound as if we’re describing an Account Manager like you? Please do get in touch as soon as possible.
Please quote JW630a when applying for this Account Manager role.
Please also visit the website www.air-recruitment.com