Are you a CRM/Loyalty manager within agency or client-side consumer/retail and strong stakeholder skills? Want to work in Central London? Read on!
Our loyalty client uses innovative technology to allow people to earn rewards when they use their credit or debit cards to shop. This company is expanding at a great pace, with large and well known retailers. They are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team!
As Account Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- day-to-day account management of some of the biggest names on the high street
- delivering strategic campaigns to drive incremental sales to clients
- managing data insight projects
- presenting on retailer performance to clients across a range of sectors
To be considered for this great Account Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- 5+ years' experience in either agency or client-side CRM/Loyalty marketing management, with excellent stakeholder skills
- great understanding of loyalty and CRM data and how to apply it to marketing practices, campaigns and recommendations
- experience within the consumer/retail market
- solid understanding of the advertising, loyalty, performance marketing and the digital media space
If this Account Manager role sounds perfect for you, then apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry . At stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way