Reuben Sinclair are currently working with a boutique corporate communications firm that are currently looking to hire a new Account Executive due to new business development wins they've managed to secure over the past few months. The salary for this position shall be £25,000 - £28,000 D.O.E. They operate on a flexible working arrangement - naturally everyone from home now - but post pandemic, whenever that may be, they are very much open on remote working a few times a week minimum. Most of their team have been in the firm 3+ years' so it's a very collaborative, open and friendly place to work.
- 1+ years communications experience (agency or in-house) within, ideally, the corporate communications or B2B space. **Although my client works within the travel space, it’s more so on the ‘business critical’ elements e.g. crisis communications, thought-leadership and media relations rather than ‘luxury lifestyle travel’
- Experience in producing content, social media, press-releases, Op-eds, client liaison, media relations, media monitoring, ‘selling in’ to journalists and event organising
- Bright, personable, interest in the business end of travel e.g. airports/ airlines or aviation or technology
- Strong attention to detail
What’s on Offer
- PRCA membership (opportunity for growth and progression!)
- Annual wellbeing allowance to spend on what you like!
- Bonus on top of your basic salary!
- 30 days annual leave!
- Options to work from home
If interested, get in touch today as interviews are set to commence next Thursday 21st January 2021. Please send a copy of your CV and a good time for us to speak. firstname.lastname@example.org