Junior Account Manager
My client are an award-winning, global multi-platform media company. They're the name behind successful brands in specialist consumer and B2B sectors including technology, gaming & entertainment, music, creative & photography, home interest, education and television. They connect with an audience reach of over 260+ million worldwide with their passions, through their expert content, world-class events and cutting-edge proprietary technology.
Their content marketing agency is looking for a Junior Account Manager to manage and help develop a range of clients whilst learning the ropes of the content agency.
The role includes day to day account management direct with clients including process, budget and relationship building and growth. You will visit clients on location and work with creative teams to realise their creative visions. This will also involve travel, possibly overseas for filming projects.
You must have proven agency experience working inside account management and preferably inside the content (digital first) marketing sector.
- Arranging meetings and liaising with clients to understand their requirements
- Quality control of work that is submitted to clients (having an opinion is key)
- Researching and distributing client activity across the press and insight that helps the team stay ahead of the market
- Monitoring all stages of projects to guarantee that they run smoothly
- Writing status reports throughout the duration of the project to keep clients and peers updated
- Ensuring that the project stays within the allocated budget
- Administration tasks that will help to keep projects well-managed and organised
- Offering creative ideas to the senior team to develop projects and encourage clients to understand the importance of creativity throughout projects
- Communicate with varying levels of organisations to get the best from people
- Organise yourself, and those around you including those that don't realise they need organising
- A pro-active approach to creative projects and work flows get involved!
- Experience of working as part of a team but bring that leadership vibe to steer
- A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques (digital 1st)
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a cool outlook
- A personable and professional character that will allow you to build rapport with everyone you deal with
- This position will mainly be based in the Bath office, with time also spent on location with your clients and prospective clients, at meetings and briefings that may fall outside of standard hours.
If you are interested press apply now.