A strategic communications consultancy is looking for an Account Executive/Analyst, to support the team members in a variety of projects, spanning across multinational companies, governments and high net worth individuals. This opportunity will have particular focus on helping their government and stakeholder relations, corporate crisis communications and risk management.
The role provides a unique opportunity to gain client exposure and to work on a variety of clients across a number of sectors.
- The ability to compile journalist lists as well as monitoring media.
- Provide in depth social media analysis and messaging.
- The confidence to participate in both client meetings and also with client recommendations.
- Composing press releases.
- Proofing and copy-editing.
- Comfortable delivering web-based research papers and briefing notes.
- Delivering valid opinion and assistance with new business outreach and proposals.
- Observing policy and industry developments.
The successful Account Executive will have strong academic credentials and be analytically minded, paying close attention to detail in the work that they do.
You will have a background or interest in International Relations, reputation management or public policy. Prior experience working in communications or government would be desirable but not a necessity as well as another language.
This role provides fantastic exposure within corporate communications and a rare opportunity to gain client exposure. To hear more about this role, please email: