Account Executive, Remote -
An instrumental software company within the future of today’s society are looking for an Account Executive to join their ever-growing team and oversee sales relationships. You will need at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position, within software or tech, ideally SaaS. Please do not apply unless you’re coming in with software or technology experience. Carrying a recent degree would be advantageous.
This will suit a confident and interpersonal candidate who thrives off people relationships and feels confident liaising across video calls. You’ll need high attention to detail and a proactive attitude. This company focus on behavioural science so any interest in the field would be beneficial.
As Account Executive, liaising with the senior leadership team, you’ll be involved in:
- Utilising your positive and pragmatic approach to manage a full mix of sales enquiries and feature enquiries
- Building and nurturing relationships with clients and managing due diligence requests
- Overseeing the execution of invoices and updating all relevant systems, whilst also executing regular sales reports
- Supporting clients with use of subscription software and managing the after sales relationships
- Supporting the business scale up by understanding their business needs and ways to further develop services
This is a great opportunity for a commercially minded and driven candidate to join a fantastic organisation.
This is a remote position, nevertheless, you will likely need to commute to Cambridgeshire on a monthly basis.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.