Account Executive (PR / Communications)
An Account Executive or aspiring Communications Professional, who has some PR experience (agency / in-house), is needed to join a global PR and communications consultancy based in Oxford. This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious Account Executive, with excellent writing skills, to make a real impact on the development and delivery of world-class PR campaigns.
Rated one of the top 150 consultancies by PR Week, this leading agency has built an enviable reputation delivering world-class B2B communications services to a global portfolio of clients in the marine & energy markets. Due to continued success they are seeking a PR Account Executive to join their team of motivated, intelligent and dynamic professionals who enjoy an open and honest working environment where everyone is encouraged to think on their feet and take a hands-on approach.
The successful PR Account Executive will utilise their excellent communications skills to support the delivery of outstanding PR services to a global portfolio of clients. On a day-to-day basis expect to understand client requirements, create / check captivating copy, prepare and present status reports to clients, attend client meetings, contribute to agency brainstorm sessions, enjoy ongoing training opportunities and anything else necessary to ensure outstanding results for clients.
To qualify. You could be an Account Executive / PR Executive / Junior Account Executive / Junior PR Account Executive / Marketing Communications Executive / Communications Account Exec / Communications Exec / PR Exec or similar, we don't mind, as long as your CV demonstrates:
- Some PR experience within an agency environment or in-house communications team or press office;
- First-rate written communication skills with an engaging style and close attention to language, grammar and accuracy;
- The ability to foster strong client relationships;
- You are confident, proactive and eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment;
- Outstanding organisational skills;
- The ability to effectively juggle multiple tasks;
- The tenacity to see work through to completion whilst adhering to high standards;
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the confidence to proactively engage with stakeholders face-to-face and on the phone;
- An understanding and experience of working with the media;
- An understanding of social and digital media.
This is a unique opportunity for a PR Account Executive to take up a pivotal role driving this PR Week Top 150 consultancy to their next chapter. In return expect a great working environment, 22 days holiday (with the opportunity to accrue more), career progression, tailored training / development opportunities, and an employee perks package.