Fantastic opportunity for an Account Executive to work on one of the UK's biggest telecoms brands
We want an AE/SAE who is enthusiastic and passionate about advertising and communications Experience working on press campaigns is ideal but not essential.
We're looking for a bright, ambitious and reliable Account Exec who is willing to learn and progress fast
You will need to have at least six months experience working in a solid agency and have be passionate about the creative work.
The agency offers excellent benefits to all employees with great opportunities for career progression
You will need to have:
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including presentation
- Good people, organizational and analytical skills.
- Good problem solving skills, with the ability to identify and execute effective solutions
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proactive attitude to try and improve the creative work and/or the delivery of campaigns.
- Works well under pressure and thrives in busy studio environment.
- Creates strong and effective internal and external partnerships and collaborates across the business. Listens and values the opinions of others.
- Focuses on the efficient, accurate and timely delivery of the assigned project activities.
- Takes ownership of personal actions and outcomes.
- Embraces change; maintains an open mind and is flexible and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and change.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to increase knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Monitors and pursues growth opportunities to enhance expertise and drive career development.