About The PR firm
My client is an innovative, creative and global PR firm based in the heart of London. As an Account Executive you will be joining the vibrant Lifestyle division, working in a strong team of Consumer PR specialists in a rapidly growing firm.
My client is a leading firm in the sector, working with recognisable brands such as Icelolly.com, Duolingo and Brainscape.
If you are passionate about Consumer PR and are attracted the prospect of international travel for work, then this firm is ideal for you.
About The Account Executive Role
As an Account Executive you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your lifestyle knowledge and client servicing skills in a creative and rapidly growing PR firm.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Executive:
- Generate content for clients and aid in the preparation and distribution of press released, articles and social media posts
- Raise the profile of client key staff within lifestyle media and sell-in stories to the media
- Attend client and new business meetings in global locations such as North America and Scandinavia
- Help prepare weekly client update and reports, contribute to strategy and work with the Account Manager to keep materials and campaigns organised
If you are currently working as a Junior Account Executive or Account Executive and have, ideally, eighteen months to two years of experience in PR, then the chance to join an international and forward thinking PR firm is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
* Have a proven track record with, ideally, eighteen months to two years of experience in corporate or consumer PR
* Be innovative, creative and sociable, contributing proactively to campaigns and strategy
* Have an interest in lifestyle trends and current affairs, and understand how to repurpose existing client content to generate coverage
* Be a positive, can-do person with strong communication, presentation and organisation skills
The Account Executive receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £26,000 plus excellent company benefits including fantastic travel opportunities, subsidised gym membership and 'Free' time of between Christmas and New Year.
For more information about the Account Executive role or to apply send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 826 1209.