A bright and enthusiastic Account Executive with retail and/or BTL experience is urgently needed to join the retail team of this large integrated agency, one of the top 5 in London.
They work with a broad spectrum of clients from Telcos, FMCG, Food/Drinks, helping them overcome some of the issues facing the sector and achieve best in class retail activity. They know retail, and they know the pressures their clients are under to deliver bottom line, every single day. They concentrate just as much on shopper insights and triggers as they do on increasing average transaction values and footfall.
They are looking for an Account Executive with retail or BTL experience.
The successful candidate will have worked in a retail or BTL marketing agency on multiple accounts.
You'll be expected to learn about the client business and show understanding of Retail and Shopper whilst knowing how to support other communication disciplines within the group. Working on some fully integrated accounts, the role requires tight collaboration with the wider team within the agency.
They're looking for ambitious people with a can-do mind-set and a passion for the industry.
Day to day responsibilities
- Supporting the Account Director and Senior Account Manager across 3 key accounts - including administrative processes necessary for the smooth running of accounts
- Attending and contributing to client meetings.
- Developing a good working relationship with clients.
- Managing weekly client and team status reports and meetings.
- Liaising with suppliers and colleagues to gather accurate cost estimates.
- Showing an unrivalled level of organisation so that all projects run efficiently.
- Developing a good understanding of the creative process, developing strength of creative judgement and increasing involvement in brief writing.
- Showing ability to manage quality control of written and creative work.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with other departments, with the objective of getting the most and the best out of the service and expertise available.
- Attention to detail
- Agile and adaptable
- Solution orientated
- Excellent communicator
- Team player
Benefits and fun stuff
- An amazing team with a lot of socials to be had
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Mobile phone
- Fresh fruit daily
- Corporate Gym Membership (GYM BOX)
- Continuous training and development
- Beautiful offices based in Central London
If you feel this is the right role for you, please apply immediately. Please only apply if you've got the right to work in the UK.