About The Healthcare PR firm
My client is an industry leading PR firm based in the heart of London. As an Account Executive you will be joining the vibrant Healthcare team, providing a great opportunity for someone looking to further establish themselves in the industry.
My client works with leading firms in the marketing, corporate and scientific industries, to name a few.
If you are passionate about doing work that provides a positive social impact and have experience in PR, then this firm is ideal for you.
About The Account Executive Role
As an Account Executive you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your reputation management and client servicing skills in a creative and rapidly growing PR firm.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Executive:
- Supporting proactive and effective PR campaigns, generating content on behalf of clients and raising profiles to increase awareness of client key staff
- Proactively working in a collaborative and creative environment, contributing to brainstorms, preparing weekly client updates and selling-in stories to the media
- Working efficiently on creative PR campaigns, conducting innovative research and preparing important press releases and articles - producing all round high-quality content
- Supporting senior colleagues in their work and contributing to the general growth of the company
If you have PR experience, a passion for healthcare and a desire to deliver outstanding creative campaigns, then the chance to join an innovative, rewarding and global PR firm is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Executive:
- Have Healthcare PR experience
- Be a creative and sociable person with excellent copy-writing skills
- Have a real interest in technology and the ability to articulate this
- Be a positive, can-do person with strong communication, time-management and planning skills
The Account Executive receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £23,000 plus excellent company benefits including 22+ days holiday and extensive training.
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 8261209.