Account Executive (Graduate) Job
We are seeking bright and articulate Graduate to join our client at an exciting time of growth and development, with the opportunity to kick start your Public Relations career in the b2b sector. You will join a knowledgeable and extremely well connected management team who will support you in developing your skills and progressing your career. Working with some of the best mentors in the business, they have an unrivalled reputation within the digital technology sector, and whilst you are not expected to have experience within this field, a desire to work within it is essential.
Account Executive (Graduate) responsibilities include…
Key duties will include:
- Media relations and monitoring of relevant issues
- Drafting content and pitching media stories
- Running and monitoring social media campaigns
- Attending and contributing to creative idea sharing
- Client liaison, responsible for proactively driving media coverage
- Responsible for regular media monitoring, reporting and account administration
Account Executive (Graduate) requirements include…
You will be naturally energetic, quick minded and able to acquire a range of new skills whilst juggling an array of tasks. Comfortable working to deadlines and managing your own busy workload, you will be using your exceptional written and verbal communication skills in a creative and engaging manner. These skills will be the foundation on which you develop your role, and they will be assessed as a core element of the recruitment process.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- An interest in b2b and corporate PR
- Be focused on developing a long-term career within PR, eager to learn and hungry to progress
- Proven writing skills for drafting a wide range of copy from thought-leadership pieces, press releases and placed articles to website and newsletter copy
- Energetic, dynamic and highly motivated
- Good knowledge of social media
- Relevant business or media degree
If you are a high calibre graduate looking for more than just a job, please contact me today for an initial chat about the role. We will expect to see a detailed up to date CV ahead of shortlisting for interview.