Job Title: Account Executive - B2B Creative Advertising Agency
Salary: £22,000 to £28,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including generous holiday allowance, structured career progression, bespoke training, great office location and more.
About The B2B Creative Advertising Agency
My client are a boutique B2B creative advertising agency based in Central London. Operating as an independent agency, they are part of one of the world's largest marketing agency networks and therefore have the resources and scope to work on large-scale international campaigns for their clients. On their roster are a number of huge, multi-national brands such as Deloitte, Canon, EE, Citroen and much more.
This agency focus on the creative and artistic side of B2B marketing, devising campaigns that are innovative and utilise the fact that B2B marketing is based on emotional purchases. This agency's ultimate goal is to turn B2B marketing on its head and offer something beyond the sometimes dry and regulated content and take a more traditional creative advertising approach.
This agency are keen to bring on board an Account Executive who wants to be part of something on the cutting-edge of B2B marketing.
About The Account Executive Role
As an Account Executive, you will have an exciting opportunity to work on a number of key accounts at a well-established agency.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Executive:
* Work as part of the account team to implement a range of social and digital marketing activities
* Help in the project management of campaigns across 3-4 B2B technology accounts, allocating tasks, managing deadlines, attending meetings and preparing regular client reports
* Develop content for use across various platforms and formats, supporting the content marketing team and help to develop lead generation strategies for clients
* Participate in the development of creative ideas for proposals and new business pitches.
About The Successful Account Executive
If you are currently in an agency-side role and have an interest in B2B marketing, this is the perfect next step in your career at a highly reputable and established agency.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Senior Account Executive:
* Circa 1-2 years' experience, ideally in an agency environment
* Able to work autonomously and be able to self-motivate
* Excellent attention to detail, and strong writing skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to juggle multiple projects, deadlines and accounts
* Very strong time management skills
* The desire to work within the B2B tech space and join a team of hard-working, friendly and sociable professionals (previous B2B experience is not needed).
The Account Executive will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £22,000 to £28,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Account Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.