About The Consumer PR Company
This agency is a global Consumer PR firm based in central London. As a PR Account Executive you will be working for a dynamic, rapidly growing international PR firm; a business with a unique method of raising profiles and an emphasis on responding to the news cycle.
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful PR Account Executive to join their Lifestyle and Consumer PR team.
If you are ambitious, have a keen interest in the interlinked nature of the news cycle and are excited by the prospect of bimonthly international travel to Scandinavia and North America, this Consumer PR position is ideal for you.
About The PR Account Executive Role
As a PR Account Executive, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop contributed content on behalf of our clients and enhance both your technical and client servicing skills, in the Lifestyle and Consumer team within an established PR firm.
Key Responsibilities for the PR Account Executive:
* Managing proactive and effective PR campaigns, generating content on behalf of clients and raising profiles to increase awareness of client key staff
* Compelling and accurately discuss clients in the media
* Proactively working in a collaborative and creative environment, contributing to brainstorms, preparing weekly client updates and selling-in stories to the media
* Working efficiently, managing PR campaigns, conducting innovative research and preparing important press releases, articles and reactive content
* Travelling to varied locations such as North America to engage with clients and grow the business.
If you are currently working as a PR Account Executive, with a passion for current affairs and a desire to deliver outstanding creative campaigns, then the chance to join an innovative, rewarding and global Consumer PR firm is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the PR Account Executive:
* Have strong Corporate or Consumer PR experience, preferably with six months +
* Be a creative and sociable person with excellent copy-writing skills
* Have a strategic mind-set, as well as proactive ideas on how to react to newsworthy stories and leverage existing client content to generate coverage.
* Be a positive, can-do person with strong communication, time-management and planning skills
The PR Account Executive receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £26,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits, including fantastic travel opportunities, subsidised gym membership, daily provided breakfast and 'Free' days off between Christmas and New Year. .
For more information about the PR Account Executive role or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 8261209.