Account Executive - Events and Staffing - Central London - £20,000 - £22,000
Interested in the Events industry? Want to work in a fast paced, fun agency environment? This could be for you…
We're looking for an outgoing Account Executive to join a thriving promotional events agency (25 people), working out of a cool office in Central London. They specialise in providing reliable staff for a range of high profile agencies and brands across multiple sectors. This could be for instore sampling activity or live events to showcase new products and services.
If you're super organised, bright and calm under pressure, this job should suit you.
You'll be a highly valued member of their client services team, reporting to an Account manager and with room to progress to Senior Account Executive level quickly.
- Management of staff booking process, including profile generation, motivation and appraisal of staff
- Managing campaign logistics such as hotel bookings, permits and licenses, staff travel, small scale production
- Collation and distribution of briefing material to staff
- Ensuring the critical time path for all campaigns is followed
- Developing and maintaining great client relationships
The job represents a superb challenge for someone looking to build a career in marketing services. The agency pays well, invests in development and offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- One of the best agency environments in London
- 21 days holiday + Christmas
- Company bonus
- Birthday reward scheme
- Regular reviews and the opportunity to progress quickly
- A packed social calendar
Please apply now to avoid disappointment!