Account Executive - Bucks
Channel Incentive Agency
£20-25k - JB001
A well-recognised brand engagement agency are looking for an enthusiastic Account Executive to join their friendly team of 25. They have brilliant offices based in scenic Buckinghamshire, that give off an energetic vibe. They specialise in managing events and employee incentive schemes and cover a range of industrial bases from tech to financial and automotive.
The agency wants you, as an account executive, to come in and help the account management team with the development of new and existing clients. You will be expected to take a pro-active approach to your work in order to help providing the best incentives and solutions for their clients.
Key responsibilities will be,
- To be responsible for the prize management and distribution of reward and recognition schemes.
- Support members of the team to deliver efficient and effective servicing of all client accounts.
- To conduct research in support of communication solutions and pitch responses.
- Manage social media accounts for client projects, including SMS & email.
In order to fulfil this role, you'll need to have:
- High degree of personal confidence and initiative with the ability to make productive working relationships quickly
- Intelligent, energetic and bright; ideally educated at least to A-level
- Driving license, own vehicle
- Computer literacy to office application standard - (Office and PowerPoint)
What's in it for you?
As a rewards & incentives agency, you can expect the very best treatment. They look after their staff and get the highest levels of satisfaction. I really can't emphasise how much their staff enjoy working here. As well as being looked after, you can expect a competitive salary offer with a benefits list including health plan reimbursements, everyday loyalty cards and excellent training in both channel marketing and employee engagement. This is an agency that we really enjoy recruiting for and they make it a pleasure to deal with them.
If you look the sound of it all then please do get in touch.