Global agency specialising in employee communications are seeking an enthusiastic Account Executive to support on a mix of accounts!
As part of an international, integrated communications group, this particular agency division specialises in Recruitment Marketing, Employer Branding, Internal Communications and Performance Improvement activity for clients in a broad range of sectors, from automotive to FMCG.
Teamwork, passion and enthusiasm are valued at this agency and you'll be part of the larger agency network with the benefits and opportunities that go with it.
As Account Executive you will:
- Be a key client-facing member of the team
- Be involved in internal liaison and processes as well as external client facing work, so you'll be an excellent 'people person'
- Take day-to-day responsibility for delivering a range of bespoke learning and internal communications projects (including eLearning, printable guides, live workshop material, brochures and videos) across a range of clients.
You will be joining a hardworking, professional, friendly and nurturing team!
To apply for this Account Executive role you will:
- Have experience working at Account Co-ordinator or Executive level in a marketing agency - you are clear on the servicing of clients, the need to meet timings and the importance of solid internal relationships.
- Have exceptional attentional detail, be impeccably organised and an excellent project manager! This really is important.
- Have experience in and enjoy using, Powerpoint, Excel and digital tools.
If you have all of the above then we'd love to hear from you! Click apply now.
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.