Overview of the role:
We are looking for a highly ambitious Account Executive to join one of OLIVER’s fastest growing global accounts, Unilever (Personal Care).
This is a role for someone who is looking for an opportunity to innovate and deliver great work with brands. Working with clients and colleagues at the top of their game in the industry, in an agile ground breaking onsite model. In this role you will deliver a breath of global requirements for clients ranging from creative concepts, content, production, campaign implementation and transcreation.
This role will be underpinned by passion and ambition, and driven by a keen interest in all things personal care/beauty. Those with experience in delivering digital content and social campaigns within a creative agency previously will have an advantage.
What we want to see is a proven track record of delivering multiple projects. You should have meticulous attention to detail, understand the importance of delivering on time and in budget, and you will have proven yourself as a safe pair of hands on the day-to-day delivery of the account projects for your brands.
This is a great career opportunity for a level headed, problem solver, who is enthusiastic and comfortable working within the client environment. The success of the role will rely on your ability to deliver efficiently and highlight to the Assitant Content Team Lead (Senior Account Manager any opportunities to help clients achieve their business ambitions.
Most important, this role requires a courteous, positive and high-energy individual with great people skills who wants to thrive in a fast-paced environment with exciting digital career prospects. We value hard work, and we want to have fun doing it.
What you will be doing:
- Ensuring that the client delivery experience is as positive as possible. Encouraging a positive, proactive solution first attitude, with clear communication in person, supported by documentation in email.
- Where clients experience a negative service or U-Studio does not come across in the best light, escalate this to the ACTL for them to follow up with the client.
- Keeps up to date with industry news, agency case studies and innovations that the clients can learn from.
- Capturing key project headlines for U-Studio case studies.
- Uses traffic as a project management tool.
- Accountable for the timely delivery of projects, escalating any potential issues to the ACTL where this might not be the case.
- Accountable for timely billing and obtainment of client confirmation deliveries on their projects
- Escalates any queries concerning invoicing, or estimates provided by the Studio on their projects to the ACTL
- Accountable for timely delivery of production/creative production for your projects.
- Accountable for the brief, and works with the client to ensure the team has obtained the right information required to begin work on the project.
- Ensures that the ACTL, project team and client agree to a budget and scope before work is commenced, and obtains the necessary purchase orders to commence work.
- Accountable for supplying project timing plans, ensuring that project teams and the client are on board with them.
- Escalating to the ACTL any scope management and scope creep on projects, and working with the project manager/producer/ACTL to ensure the client has approved and is aligned to these.
- Escalates any projects that are at risk of an unsuccessful delivery to the ACTL.
- Works with project teams to ensure that projects are running smoothly, ensuring that they understand the client's ambitions and that the client understands the requirements of the team to meet them.
- Accountable for the final presentation of work to the client, ensuring that the work answers the briefs, all QA checks are complete and is presented in the best light.
Team development and inspiration:
- Actively participate in the sharing of knowledge and the facilitation of learning within the Studio.
- Encourage a great team environment whilst keeping client centricity at the core of the team culture and values.
- Support and inspire the internal team to deliver projects to a high quality standard.
- Be an advocate for U-Studio in the wider OLIVER agency group (socials, sharing learnings etc.).
- Bolster the PC U-Studio team with fun social activities and keep our U-Studio spaces approachable and interesting for clients.
What you will need:
- Excellent client relationship skills with the ability to build strong and effective working relationships in the short and long term.
- With support from ACTL, organise and prioritise workloads to maximise productivity.
- Knowledge of account management and invoicing.
- Highly creative with the ability to support in generating ideas and practically contribute to studio output.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, project management/billing tools, and other related software.
- Understanding of how to integrate with a client-side team whilst maintaining a top tier agency service.
- Agency experience is required for this role.