- Exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to join a fast-growing PR agency on the outskirts of Bath.
- Lovely creative projects to get stuck in to.
- Beautiful office space.
What you’ll be doing
This will be a diverse and varied role where you’ll have the opportunity to get stuck in to everything from social media management and copywriting to researching and producing press releases and media analysis and reporting. You’ll ensure the smooth running of all projects, supporting clients with anything and everything, nurturing relationships along the way – no two days will be the same! This is a really great opportunity for somebody looking to kick-start their career in PR.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll have previous PR agency experience, but this is not essential.
- You may be a PR Assistant or Account Executive currently or you could even be a graduate with a PR degree and a few internships under your belt.
- A creative flair for writing – you must be able to show evidence of published articles or blogs.
- First rate communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail and a high level of organisation.
- Passion and motivation to pursue a career within PR.
In return you can expect a salary in line with your experience, likely between £16-18k, in addition to lovely offices, a great working environment and opportunities for long-term progression and development.
If this is just the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then why not send us your CV and let us do the rest?