- Lovely central Bath offices and fab working environment.
- Rare opportunity for an Account Executive to join a young and growing agency.
- Brilliant client base and great projects.
What you’ll be doing
As Account Executive you will support the Senior Account Manager and Account Director, ensuring that communications with clients are accurate and consistent and that campaigns are running smoothly, on time and on budget. Whilst initially an AE role in the traditional sense, this will develop into a client facing role with time and gradually see you taking ownership of client relationships. With this in mind it's important that you have the ability to build and maintain strong long term relationships. You'll need to channel your organisational skills as it'll be down to you to keep things running like a well oiled machine.
What experience you’ll need
- You will be driven, enthusiastic and resilient.
- Ideally you'll have around 12 months or more experience working within an integrated or digital agency.
- A positive can do attitude and an upbeat approach.
- First class communication and relationship management skills.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise your workload.
- Keen ttention to detail and comfortable with admin tasks.
In return you can expect a salary between £18k - £21k as well as the opportunity to work in a fantastic agency where you’ll learn from the best.
If you meet the above criteria, get in touch with your CV today.