Do you want to work for a forward-thinking digital media company in a role that is client-facing and hands-on with campaigns?
This is an exciting new role working in the Client Services team of a global digital advertising company based in superb offices Central London complete with rooftop terrace!
Excellent client service is the key for this company so they are looking for a confident self-starter who is going to be proactive, super-organised and passionate to learn about the digital industry. With a great working environment, there is every opportunity to grow within this exciting business! Perks of the job include a Christmas party that is abroad every year (Mexico most recently!) and a daily lunch allowance - what more could you want going into your first graduate role?!
In the Account Executive position you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in running digital advertising campaigns
- Managing campaign schedules
- Liaising with clients on a day-to-day basis
- Assisting the Sales and Implementation teams to help the smooth delivery of campaigns
- Attending client meetings and entertainment
- Assisting with proposals
- Delivering campaign insight to ensure clients are meeting their business objectives
- Administration duties and finance queries
To apply for this role, you will need:
- A keen interest and enthusiasm in the media/digital space
- Any relevant internships in media agencies/digital marketing/ad operations extremely beneficial
- Prior experience in a customer/client-facing role
- Strong communication skills as you will be dealing with clients daily
- Highly organised
- Team player
- Proactive mind-set in your approach to work
- Ability to work well under pressure
NB. Interviews for this role are taking place on Thursday 27th February 2020 so you must be free on that date for consideration for this position.
Apply for this role today and become part of one London's leading digital media businesses by sending me your CV via this website. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.