Marketing Account Executive
Are you a bright and driven graduate looking to develop a career within a successful Independent Marketing Agency?
This successful integrated Marketing and PR agency have a global reach with offices in Austin, Seattle, Singapore and London. With big blue chip clients typically within the B2B technology industry, with clients such as Microsoft, Dell and Oracle they have built an impressive reputation as being the go-to agency for creating amazing experiences on behalf of their clients through a unique mix of marketing, consulting and PR. They are now looking for a Marketing Account Executive to join the successful Marketing team to work closely alongside the Senior Account Manager and Client Services Director to deliver successful marketing campaigns and work closely with the company's B2B tech clients on their marketing case studies and customer success stories. In return you will benefit from a collaborative and nurturing work environment with impressive career progression and training as well as regular teambuilding and company social events.
- Working closely alongside the Senior Account Manager and the Client Services Director on one of the company's biggest client accounts within the B2B tech space.
- Using your market referencing information to develop marketing case studies and customer success stories of the amazing work that your client does to allow them to use this as effective marketing collateral to secure new business
- Carrying out administrative duties on client campaigns.
- A 2:1 degree or above from a top university will allow you to hit the ground running within the marketing team
- Having a passion for marketing and technology as you will have the opportunity to work across highly reputable tech brands.
- Previous experience in client services as this will allow you to excel in the position.
- Passion for developing a career within marketing and communications.
If you are looking to grow a career within Marketing and passionate about Technology, please dont hesitate to apply!