Account Executive, Cambridge -
A Cambridge based agency are looking for a confident Account Executive to join their well-established and innovative team, where you will be responsible for supporting the account management for key clients. You must have a relevant scientific degree; this is essential as you will be working on a portfolio of science and healthcare accounts.
As Account Executive, working within a fast paced, dynamic environment, you will be involved in:
- Utilising your industry knowledge to grasp client needs and objectives, as to effectively deliver projects in brief and efficiently
- Supporting the senior team to manage accounts and provide vital assistance to drive projects smoothly and on time
- Proactively record relevant notes during meetings and briefs in order to execute high quality and accurate tasks
- Delivering regular reports, managing budgets and foreseeing potential dilemmas efficiently
- Researching business opportunities and the current market to assist in the acquisition of new business!
This is an exciting opportunity for a degree educated candidate to join a vibrant agency and grow their career! You will be part of a supporting and driven team that offers excellent career progression opportunities. Due to the location of their Cambridge based office, this role is commutable from Duxford, Babraham, Linton, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Saffron Walden, Haverhill, Royston and Bury St Edmunds and Bishop's Stortford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.