|Job Title:||Account Executive|
|Salary:||£20000 - £24000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-12-13 00:00:00}|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Cook-Brown|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2019 10:06|
Although they are a big PR Agency you still get that family feel and that genuine teamwork across all UK offices, with the new team in Manchester you will be key to the success of the team and really utilising those media relations and writing skills! My client fully appreciates press and digital go hand in hand so you can be writing a press release one minute and writing a blog the next, the agency's main sectors are Travel, Luxury, Retail and Fashion.
What We're Looking For:
• Ideally you will have experience of working with Retail, Fashion, Luxury, Food & Drink brands.
• You will be an existing PR Account Executive or Digital PR Account Executive.
• Ideally you will have experience of working on large campaigns start to finish - Working with larger brands is a bonus!
• You must be creative, proactive and thrive in a fast paced environment.
• Ideally you will be somewhat of a specialist with Consumer clients and have dealt with multiple clients.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Lucy on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Social Media Executive / Senior Social Media Account Executive
£20000 - £22000 per annum + Excellent benefits & personal development
Senior Digital Account Manager - Pharma
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Account Director - Design / Branding Agency
£38000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday + your birthday off, bonus, and more