Account Executive Job
Salary: Attractive Salary and generous benefits package
Are you a motivated and confident individual looking for a career opportunity within the marketing and communications sector? We have a great position available for a passionate and career minded individual to work in a support capacity on client accounts as party of the account team.
This is a busy and varied role which will offer you fantastic experience and training, with the chance to progress to Account Manager in time and with a clear path for your future career.
Responsibilities and duties include:
· Managing a range of projects from start to finish from understanding the clients’ requirements, briefing the creative work through to the completed project
· Managing the production process to ensure deadlines are met
· Compiling market sector information, investigate competitor and market initiatives
· Compile Status reports and contact reports
· Organising and preparing meeting rooms, agendas and presentation materials
· Proof Reading, data inputting, and any general support required
Required skills and attributes:
· Organised, able to work under pressure, able to multi task
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· A team player, hands on, willing to learn new skills and muck in when needed
· Confident with a positive attitude, able to work quickly and accurately
· Comfortable working without supervision and able to use own initiative
· Previous experience in an office or administration role
If you have the skills and experience required, and are committed to a long term career within marketing and communications, please apply today.