An ambitious Account Director with Tobacco experience is needed to join one of the largest international brand activation agency which has expertise in shopper, digital, experiential, relationship, promotional and trade marketing.
This role is to work with the expanding Next Generation Product team.
Whilst still in the Tobacco category this role will be working on innovative "non-combustible" products. It's a unique opportunity to define and shape the creative strategy for a global tobacco brand with huge ambitions in an exciting and emerging category.
Working with network agencies you will activate innovative products across multiple territories that will transform the way society thinks about tobacco by offering consumers less harmful alternatives.
- ensure the successful development and implementation of client campaigns, through effective, profitable teamwork
- effectively manage a team, partnering with Project Management to ensure flawless delivery of on-time and on-budget projects with weekly and monthly financial reconciliation
- smooth day to day running of the account and ensuring great creative ideas are executed professionally
- provide valuable input into the strategic and creative development of the client account to identify and progress new business opportunities with existing and potential clients
- look after client relationships, commercial management and profitability, creative standards, strategic direction and initiatives.
- effectively manage a team and be a key motivator for all team members
Skills and experience
- Proven experience at an Account Director level in a similar environment (tobacco experience needed)
- Solid understanding of required discipline while having a strong integrated awareness.
- Responsible for tight financial management and ownership across all projects
- Passion for generating bright ideas and delivering work that sells.
- Ability to think beyond execution and to offer solutions rather than problems
- Ability to remain calm under pressure whilst managing multiple projects, across multiple brands.
- Excellent communication skills - understands the importance attached to positive client relationships and demonstrates an engaging an open style of communication.
- Excellent organisational skills and sharp on detail - works in a time efficient and organised manner and seeks to streamline processes where appropriate as well as prioritises effectively
- Previous experience in managing a small team.
Is this you?
- Demonstrates 'passion' - approaches all tasks in a wholehearted and enthusiastic manner.
- Shows initiative and a 'can-do' attitude.
- Strives to achieve excellence in everything that they do.
- Is direct and honest in dealing with others.
- Treats all people with respect and fairness.
- Works effectively through job and organisational changes.
- Deals constructively with frustration and pressure, maintaining a professional and positive manner.
If you think you are right for this role, please apply immediately. Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.