Are you an experienced agency Account Director or Senior Account Manager - or a Brand Manager from the client side - with 6 years' experience to join a client services team based in Switzerland?
Our client is a creative and strategic agency based in Switzerland (Lausanne) who help a demanding set of Global and Swiss clients grow their brands by working hard to be interesting, relevant, meaning and exciting brand story telling.
You will report into the Head of Client Services as part of an account management team and managing an experienced Account Manager. As Account Director you will be working with their clients in FMCG sector to innovate and produce through-the-line activity in support of their strategic platforms. This could include: positioning, naming, brand identity, packaging, retail, digital, advertising, communications, video and 3-D and whilst they don't expect you to initially have experience in all these areas, you would be part of a team that does. Key requirements:
- responsible for helping to develop client's business
- help acquire new business and project manage client accounts
- covering most of the clients in the agency, but initially working on a global client with different brands and client marketing teams
- develop the client's business as well as the agency's business, to offer a confident presence and, if necessary, be willing to get your hands dirty
- develop a client's business through good strategic input, interpret client briefs for creative development and ensure smooth project management and cost control
- manage big campaigns and react when necessary to quick deadlines
- managing finance both for the client (monitoring and controlling costs) and for the agency (forecasting agency income)
Is it you?
Our client is looking for a proactive, dedicated and ambitious individual with excellent client service, client development, communication and organisational skills who enjoys working as part of a friendly and integrated account team. You work well with your peers as well as manage yourself (develop & deliver projects, good account handling basics) & manage others (team, creative, studio, planning, clients) whilst finding the balance between being supportive and letting a talented account manager take ownership of their own projects. Your experience with international clients enables you to be sensitive to culture and language
- A good understanding of brand essence (particularly global brands), strategy, consumer and competitive environments. F&B sector experience helpful whilst not essential
- English mother tongue or fluent, whilst speaking a good level of working French
- good personable sales to help with clients to understand why they should buy the agency's creative and strategic recommendations
Maybe you are currently a Senior Account Manager and ready to become an Account Director very soon, who is bright, ambitious, innovative but down to earth and would like to join a team of 22 people and get together with like-minded talent. Our client encourages you to explore what you're good at and enjoy doing, to make a difference in everything you do.
Salary: CHF70,000-90,000 (dependant on level and experience) plus benefits including relocation expenses/help with relocating if from outside Switzerland
If this sounds like a place you'd like to be a part of then we urge you to get in touch ASAP by sending Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, or a donation to Walking With The Wounded for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link to them
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter