About The Specialist Healthcare Consultancy
My client is an industry leading PR firm based in the heart of London. As an Account Director you will be joining a vibrant Healthcare consultancy, providing a great opportunity for someone looking to further establish themselves as an AD, or an SAM looking for that next move.
My client works with leading firms in the marketing, corporate and scientific industries, to name a few.
If you are passionate about doing work that provides a positive social impact and have experience in PR, then this firm is ideal for you.
About The Account Director Role
As an Account Manager you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your reputation management and client servicing skills in a creative and rapidly growing PR firm.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director:
- Responsibility for managing and developing media relations
- Managing creative and effective PR campaigns, producing high quality content
- Support general day to day account management and the wider goals of the senior leadership team
- Proactively working in a fast-paced and creative environment, building client relationships, working with regulators and supporting colleagues in a collaborative environment.
If you are currently working as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director and have, ideally, two years of experience in a leading agency, then the chance to join an entrepreneurial and forward-thinking PR firm is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Director:
- Have a proven track record in Health comms and PR
- Be able to effectively engage with key clients and work in a collaborative manner, including in a position of leadership
- Have a passion for Healthcare with the desire to have a positive social impact
- Be a positive, can-do person with strong communication, presentation and organisation skills
The Account Director receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £55,000 plus excellent company benefits including 25+ days holiday and extensive training.
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 8261209.