We are looking for an Account Director or Senior Account Director for an independent and notoriously curious agency that is committed to developing ideas in an innovative way.
Due to an exciting new business win our client is now seeking a very established Senior Account Manager who looking to move up to Account Director or an Account Director who is ready to move up to Senior Account Director level.
Our client needs someone to take responsibility for this account, being the key client interface, leading the account both internally and externally.
The successful candidate will have proven experience managing and ideally leading ‘subscription marketing’ driven accounts, and will already be an experienced Senior Account Manager or Account Director, with CRM agency experience a must have.
Key requirements of the role are:
- Proven agency account leadership experience, with revenue generation responsibility
- Gravitas, sales skills and consultancy style, senior client relationship building ability
- Internal agency team leadership skills, and team building and management experience
- CRM agency expertise, including the following:
- Understanding of data, analytics and modelling (selling and managing, not personal execution)
- Familiarity with CRM customer journey design, development and implementation
- CRM channel strategy and execution (including Email, Direct Mail, Social and Digital channels)
- Creative campaign development and delivery
- Results management and programme optimisation experience
In addition to all the above, does this sound like you?
"I'm curious about how companies go about promoting their brands and products. That’s why I’m passionate about marketing".
But the evolution of marketing is reaching a giddy-speed. So I’m proud to say I remain a committed student of marketing. Reading the relevant press, books and blogs is critical to keeping me relevant and informed.
I immerse myself in Client's business so I have a detailed, first-hand knowledge of what they do. I want know everything about their sector, how competitors are behaving and constantly track the latest goings on.
To drive innovation, I share my thoughts and ideas with Clients all the time.
My curiosity is insatiable. And this relentless quest for knowledge means I can add value to everything I do. Never a shrinking wallflower, sharing objective and informed opinions comes naturally to me – whether I’m in a meeting or having a corridor chat.
I’m a high-energy person. So I bring this enthusiasm to my day-to-day work by getting involved in stuff that will help enrich Agency life. I'm the sort of person who jumps at chances (but still keeps my feet on the ground). I rarely say no and I'm good at managing multiple responsibilities.
Most importantly, I’m curious about life.
If this sounds like you, then you’ve found the right agency to work for and we’d love to hear from you.