Working with the agencies largest retail client we need someone with extensive retail marketing and experiential experience. We also need an energetic ambitious team player to work on some award-winning retail marketing and activation campaigns.
The experience we need.
- 4+ years in a retail marketing, client facing role - ideally having worked for a marketing or experiential agency but we'll consider big brand, solid in-house candidates
- Experience in experiential, in-store activation or local marketing preferable!
- A senior Account Manager, who's adept to delivering commercial results and using business acumen for big brands
- Strong people management skills; there will be a team of 8+ to manage on this one so you must've had previous team management experience!
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills; we're looking for a negotiator and influencer -who's a real people person
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to turn around fast-past, high volume projects
The Account Director (retail marketing) will be seen by the client as both authoritative and knowledgeable and lead on their retail marketing strategy. This position involves working on large retail client, overseeing the development of multiple, key projects. You will be responsible for the profitability, growth and direction of the account.
The Account Director (retail marketing) will be a trusted partner and push their creative boundaries but always add value to their business. You will manage a team and have support from a senior Client Services Manager and the planning team in proposition and creative development and will quality check projects at key sign of phases.
This agency are very well regarded and are always winning awards for their work. They have a great working environment and suck up some of the North West's best experiential and marketing talent. They have clients who are household brand names and many of whom have been working with this agency for decades.
What you’ll get in return.
The salary is negotiable but in the region of £40-45k. They offer a brilliant package and have the ability to learn and develop across multiple teams.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call.