An experienced Account Director with Retail expertise is needed for this fully integrated independent agency in the heart of London.
This role is to sit within the Retail arm of this award winning agency to transform the fortunes of retail brands and brands within retail.
They work with a broad spectrum of clients from FMCG, Alcohol, Luxury, helping them overcome some of the issues facing the sector and achieve best in class retail activity. They concentrate just as much on shopper insights and triggers as they do on increasing average transaction values and footfall.
This role is to work on the agency's Retail accounts, some large brand names in the industry.
Day to day activities:
- Trusted retail lead on the account responsible for the running and growth of the account
- Ensuring strategic and creative best practice that represents the agency in the best possible way.
- Identifying and maximising profit opportunities and initiatives on his/her clients' business.
- Building client business to its full potential by securing all briefs
- Quality briefing and producing quality work - on brief, on time and on budget -
- Building solid, unshakeable relationships with clients.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with other departments
- Maintaining the morale of the staff and training them.
Is this you?
We are looking for a seasoned Retail Account Director with a minimum of 6 years' + experience working with blue chip clients. A successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing big budget, large scale integrated accounts as well as comprehensive experience of managing teams at Account Director level.
You'll be expected to understand client business and provide specialist in-depth understanding of retail and shopper whilst knowing how to support other communication disciplines within the group. As a fully integrated account, the account requires a tight collaboration with the wider agency team and the ability to demonstrate thought leadership both internally and with the client.
We're looking for people with a can-do mind-set, passion for strategy and delivering best in class creative, combined with a fun, positive outlook on the industry.
If this is you, please apply immediately. Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.