An experienced seasoned Account Director with Retail expertise is needed for this fully integrated creative agency in the heart of London.
This role is to sit within the Retail arm of this award winning agency where a team of 63 retail obsessives endeavour to transform the fortunes of retail brands and brands within retail.
They work with a broad spectrum of clients from Telecoms, FMCG, Alcohol, helping them overcome some of the issues facing the sector and achieve best in class retail activity. They know retail, and they know the pressures their clients are under to deliver bottom line, every single day. They concentrate just as much on shopper insights and triggers as they do on increasing average transaction values and footfall.
This role is to work on the agency's largest, fully integrated account, an iconic Telecoms brand, covering a broad spectrum of disciplines from Brand Advertising, CRM, Social and Content, Retail, Promotions/Partnerships and PR. This role focuses on the Retail side of things.
Day to day activities:
- Trusted retail lead on the account responsible for the running and growth of the account
- Ensuring strategic and creative best practice that represents the agency in the best possible way.
- Identifying and maximising profit opportunities and initiatives on his/her clients' business.
- Building client business to its full potential by securing all briefs, initiating briefs that the client has not identified, tackling other client product groups and divisions.
- Quality briefing and producing quality work - on brief, on time and on budget - work the agency can be proud of.
- Building solid, unshakeable relationships with clients.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with other departments with the objective of getting the most and the best out of the service available.
- Maintaining the morale of the staff for whom he/she is responsible and training them into an effective and independent team. To build a team which is increasingly capable of working well with less supervision. To review staff performance on a regular basis and be responsible for their progress.
Is this you?
We are looking for a seasoned Retail Account Director with a minimum of 2 years' experience as an Account Director and a minimum of 6 years' + experience working with blue chip clients. A successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing big budget (£1m+) large scale integrated accounts as well as comprehensive experience of managing teams at Account Director level. In the role you will be directly responsible for managing a team inclusive of a SAM and SAE.
You'll be expected to understand client business and provide specialist in-depth understanding of retail and shopper whilst knowing how to support other communication disciplines within the group. As a fully integrated account, the account requires a tight collaboration with the wider agency team and the ability to demonstrate thought leadership both internally and with the client.
Account team members are expected to lead in their specialism whilst possessing the ability to execute, critique, and collaborate alongside other stakeholders with confidence inclusive of DRTV, OOH, Press, and digital.
We're looking for future leaders of the agency, people with a can-do mind-set, passion for strategy and delivering best in class creative, combined with a fun, positive outlook on the industry.
Benefits and fun stuff
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Mobile phone
- Fresh fruit daily
- Corporate Gym Membership (GYM BOX)
- Continuous training and development
- Beautiful offices based in Victoria
If interested, please apply immediately by sending your CV or call 07498 029 069. Please only apply if eligible to work in the UK.