About The Public Affairs Agency
This agency is a highly effective and impactful Public Affairs firm based in central London. As an Account Director you will be working for an award winning, global and forward thinking Public Affairs firm; a business consistently featured in The Sunday Times' Best Company to Work for Top 100.
Working in over five cities across four continents, my client deals with established brands and companies including Santander, Nivea, MasterCard and BT.
If you are creative, have a broad knowledge of Public Affairs and are attracted to unique opportunities, this is the ideal role for you.
About The Account Director Role
As an Account Director, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in a leading international Public Affairs firm.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director:
- Responsibility for maintaining a network of clients and developing strategic client counsel, leading on billing and servicing
- Providing media/political intelligence to clients and taking a lead role in programme strategy
- Innovating and leading new business activities, building on existing client base
- Developing social media strategies and taking an active role on social media
If you have experience as an Accounts Director or other relevant experience, and have a passion for Public Affairs and a desire to work in a fast paced environment, then the chance to join this forward thinking and global Public Affairs firm is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Director:
- Demonstrate a broad base of Public Affairs skills and knowledge
- Be able to enhance existing client relationships and establish new ones
- Be confident in developing social media strategies
- Enjoy working in a creative, fast paced and forward thinking environment
The Account Director receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £60,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits, including gym discounts, season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme.
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 8261209.