About the Professional Services PR Firm
When you have a crisis, you turn to the experts. When the experts have a crisis, they turn to my client. Experts in PR, strategic profiling and reputation management, my client is looking for an Account Director to join them and contribute to the development of a broader communications strategy.
If you have a strong PR, professional services & reputation management experience and a desire to take on a position of leadership in a purpose led and strategic firm, then this is the ideal role for you.
About the Professional Services Account Director role
As an Account Director you will have the opportunity to contribute develop both your leadership and public relations skills in a PR firm that has carved itself a distinct space within the professional services sector.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director:
- Develop positive business relationships with a wide network through extensive communications channels
- Work to protect the reputation of clients in leading professional services firms, monitoring client satisfaction and giving strategic advice
- Develop new business and grow accounts, ensuring exemplary client service and maintaining the firm's reputation as a leading professional services PR agency
- Getting involved in day to day activities of the firm, showing leadership and ensuring quality work on accounts
- Contributing to a larger reputation management and business strategy
If you have a background in PR and communications and strong experience in reputation management, then this industry leading firm provides the perfect opportunity for you to develop professionally.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Director:
- Have a proven track record, preferably with 4 years of experience in public relations or communications, either agency or in-house
- Be able to build strong relationships and maintain existing ones
- Have strong communication, digital and media relations skills
- Be a positive, can-do person who is adaptable, collaborative and articulate
The Account Director receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £60,000 plus excellent company benefits including performance related bonus and 25+ days holiday.
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 8261209.